Here we all are, born into a struggle to come so far but end up returning to dust.

Πέμπτη 24 Φεβρουαρίου 2011

Homecoming

I'm coming back again
to the ruins that they used to be my home

Returning to the place
that somewhen was my world
Everything's so different
Past's ghosts through the streets
I left them all behind
For a better life
a better self
but now i'm here where i started
again


Pouring rain takes away
the dust
that covered my past
memories' remnants only left
old pale movie in my mind

I'm coming back again
to the ruins that they used to be my home.

recalling all the lost
moments lost trying to forget
to reach a new beginning

back for one more time
nothing seems friendly
nothing feels now like home
this place is dull
there are only lights
but these lights are blinding me
they always did

I'm going to leave again
the ruins that they used to be my home.



"need a little understanding for all i've done. In another situation I don't belong." - Paradise lost



Δεν ξέρεις πως θα σου βγει
Μα έχει πλάκα
Πέρασαν οι μέρες δίχως να το καταλάβω
είχε πλάκα
μα αυτό που θέλω δεν το έχω
κι έχει πλάκα να το κυνηγάω
δεν προλαβαινω να κανω οσα θελω
και είναι αστείο
Όλα μου φαίνονται αστεία
και είμαι νηφάλια
όχι δεν τρελάθηκα
απλά παραληρώ για άγνωστο λόγο
κι αυτό πλάκα έχει στο κάτω κάτω.
Καληνύχτα :)

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου